Need Help or Want to Help?
Chapel Care Delivers
To help ease the anxiety surrounding this pandemic, we have volunteers who are willing to pick up and deliver groceries for those who need to stay within the safety of their homes. If you or someone you know needs deliveries (is over 60 or has an impaired immune system), or if you’d like to volunteer, please e-mail or call the Chapel office to learn more.
Encouragement for the Elderly
Three local assisted living facilities would appreciate encouragement for their staff and residents. Here’s what you can do:
1. Make or write a card for staff or residents.
2. Take a picture holding the card. The residents love seeing faces, especially of children. Click here to send your pictures
3. Drop the cards in the appropriately labeled bin on the front porch of the main building in Lincoln Park. (If it’s difficult for you to drop off the cards, pick-up at your house can be arranged. Email )
4. Video Project: you can also take a short video of your child holding the picture, saying their name, age, and describing the card they made.
5. Take a video of someone doing a short devotional or sending an encouraging message to residents. Be creative, but please keep it brief.
6. Send videos to us here and we'll get them to the right place!
We will continue to provide to individuals and families in need.
If you or someone you know needs access to the food pantry please email or call the office to set up an appointment, as the campus is currently closed.
Donations for our Food Pantry can be dropped off at the Parker House front porch, at our Lincoln Park campus.
Items currently needed: Pasta sauce, cereal, soup, tuna, canned vegetables, canned fruit, jelly, pancake mix, pancake syrup, soap, toothpaste, Jell-O, and laundry detergent. Please no expired food.
Star of Hope & Salvation Army of Montclair
The Chapel is Partnering with Star of Hope and the Salvation Army of Montclair to deliver critical meals to those who are vulnerable. We are collecting donations of Pop Top Canned Meats (tuna/chicken breast/spam) & Ready to Eat Meals (spaghetti with meatballs, ravioli, beef stew). Collection bins will be in front of the Main Building at the Lincoln Park Campus between 10:00am and 2:00pm Monday through Friday.
If you’re not able to get out shopping, you can still help by visiting the Star of Hope “virtual shopping list”. You can buy what is needed and it ships directly to Star of Hope. Check out the list here: Star of Hope Shopping List
We are collecting encouraging cards for the elderly who may be especially lonely at this time. These can be dropped off in the bin located on the Parker House porch.
Would you appreciate a card?
Special Needs Families
Please be in touch and let us know how we can serve your family at .
Thursdays at 7:00pm
Live Online Experience
We have a prayer team that meets every week to pray for your circumstances, petition or praise. Please submit your request or contact Ken Baker if you would like to join the team online.