Thank you for your interest in joining a small group, or starting your own. Small groups are the place where spiritual growth happens. This past year has proved more than ever just how important it is to be connected. Join a Small Group this fall to build relationships, grow in your faith, and experience community. We have a variety of groups available for everyone. Whether it’s in-person or online, we can’t wait for you to join us!
Getting the Right Things Right
You can’t do it all. And if you try, you will burn out fast. So as we enter a new year, let’s resolve to get the right things right. Let’s feel free to say “no” to lesser things so we can honor God in four key areas: our spiritual, relational, physical, and financial life. This kind of clear focus will simplify your decisions, lower your stress, and position you to serve God better. 2022 is filled with mystery, but one thing is certain: life will be better if you get the right things.
Dig Deeper Questions
Connect with God wherever you are!
God Sees You
Our vision is to live out Isaiah 1:17 to be actively mission-minded, personal, and relational in serving the Chapel family and our community. Our mission is to connect small groups & individuals with specific opportunities to serve those in need. We often serve widows/widowers, fatherless/motherless, and those encountering difficult shorter-term circumstances.
Follow these easy steps:
• First, let us know you’re interested in starting a group.
• Next, invite two or more to join you weekly in-person or via Zoom at the day and time of your choice. Find out more about using Zoom
• Encourage your group to watch the sermon and use the provided materials to engage with the Scripture during the week.
• Meet with your group at your designated time.
• Have questions about leading a small group? Check out our Guidelines for Facilitating a Small Group.