Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining a small group, or starting your own! We were never meant to do life alone. We hope you’ll find everything you need right here.
JOIN A CO-ED GROUP | Men's Group | Women's Group
Be the Bridge
In an era where we seem to be increasingly divided along racial lines, many are hesitant to step into the gap, fearful of saying or doing the wrong thing. At times the silence, particularly within the church, seems deafening. But change begins with an honest conversation among a group of Christians willing to give a voice to unspoken hurts, hidden fears, and mounting tensions. These ongoing dialogues have formed the foundation of a global movement called Be the Bridge — a nonprofit organization whose goal is to equip the church to have a distinctive and transformative response to racism and racial division. This short-term discussion group will follow a discussion/book study format on the Be the Bridge book by Latasha Morrison. Starts in Spring 2021 - meeting time and location TBD.
start your own small group
Follow these easy steps:
• First, let us know you’re interested in starting a group.
• Next, invite two or more to join you weekly in-person or via Zoom at the day and time of your choice. Find out more about using Zoom
• Encourage your group to watch the sermon and use the provided materials to engage with the Scripture during the week.
• Meet with your group at your designated time and use The Discovery Bible Study Format.
• Have questions about leading a small group? Check out our Guidelines for Facilitating a Small Group