Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining a small group, or starting your own! We were never meant to do life alone, even during a quarantine. We hope you’ll find everything you need right here.
JOIN A CO-ED GROUP | Men's Group | Women's Group
Home Church is a great way to be part of The Chapel from the comfort of you or a friends home! Learn more about joining or hosting a Home Church.
Be a Daniel
Daniel was an influencer of culture, bringing grace and truth to the relationships and communities where God had placed him. You can do the same this Fall! Simply sign up to "Be a Daniel" and grab a few friends and start a Common Ground group.
Do you like to read? Why not gather together with your Small Group or a few friends to discuss Dr. David Jeremiah's book, "The Handwriting on the Wall" (Secrets from the Prophecies of Daniel) for Common Ground? We’ll provide some questions for you to use to help facilitate your book club discussion. Sign up for a book club today.
Be the bridge
In an era where we seem to be increasingly divided along racial lines, many are hesitant to step into the gap, fearful of saying or doing the wrong thing. At times the silence, particularly within the church, seems deafening. But change begins with an honest conversation among a group of Christians willing to give a voice to unspoken hurts, hidden fears, and mounting tensions. These ongoing dialogues have formed the foundation of a global movement called Be the Bridge. This group will meet every other Thursday at 6:30pm from September 17th to November 12th. Meetings will resume in January to finish the book study together. Sign up to join the Be the Bridge group today.
start your own small group
Follow these easy steps:
• First, let us know you’re interested in starting a group.
• Next, invite two or more to join you weekly in-person or via Zoom at the day and time of your choice. Find out more about using Zoom
• Encourage your group to watch the sermon and use the Daily Devotionals to engage with scripture during the week.
• Meet with your friends at your designated time and use The Discovery Bible Study Format and Daily Devotionals.
• Have questions about leading a small group? Check out our Guidelines for Facilitating a Small Group