Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining a small group, or starting your own! We were never meant to do life alone. We hope you’ll find everything you need right here.
JOIN A CO-ED GROUP | Men's Group | Women's Group
“What Am I Here For?” is one of the most commonly asked questions. This summer we’ll be focusing on the theme of purpose, and helping others find the answers to their questions. We encourage you to “partner up” with 1 or 2 people, outside your circle – a neighbor, co-worker, friend, someone from your gym – and use one of the 4 books listed below, as a “tool” to help them discover their purpose. Learn More.
“What Am I Here For?” will be done in small-size groups (1-2 people), but you are still part of a BIGGER community of people learning about their purpose together! We’ve created a Facebook group to help us stay connected, and encourage one another each week. Please share photos of you & your “partner” meeting together; share a key Scripture verse or key takeaway from your book. Let’s grow and learn together!
Follow these easy steps:
• First, let us know you’re interested in starting a group.
• Next, invite two or more to join you weekly in-person or via Zoom at the day and time of your choice. Find out more about using Zoom
• Encourage your group to watch the sermon and use the provided materials to engage with the Scripture during the week.
• Meet with your group at your designated time.
• Have questions about leading a small group? Check out our Guidelines for Facilitating a Small Group.