Hello! Thank you for your interest in joining a small group, or starting your own! We were never meant to do life alone, even during a quarantine. We hope you’ll find everything you need right here.
Be a Daniel
Daniel was an influencer of culture, bringing grace and truth to the relationships and communities where God had placed him. You can do the same this Fall! Simply sign up to "Be a Daniel" and grab a few friends and start a Common Ground group.
start your own small group
Follow these easy steps:
• First, let us know you’re interested in starting a group.
• Next, invite two or more others to join you weekly via Zoom at the day and time of your choice. Find out more about using Zoom
• Encourage your group to watch the sermon and use the daily devotions to engage with scripture during the week.
• Meet with your friends at your designated time and use the sermon questions to guide your discussion. You’ll notice that the questions are the ones included in the daily devotions. Doing some or all of the devotions during the week will prepare your members for the discussion.
• Have questions about leading a small group? Check out our Guidelines for Facilitating a Small Group